Saturday, May 2, 2009

First day in a long time where I'm up at 8, have absolutely nothing to do until late tonight and guess what I do with it? Sit around my room in my underwear playing guitar. Oh yeah. I'm living life.

Been listening to Fall Out Boy. I have to give them credit. I actually like a good few of their songs. I always had the worry that they were more screamo or emo like Dashboard. Don't get me wrong. I like Dashboard, but I can only handle so much. Anyway, particular songs of interest are A little Less Sixteen Candles, which I've learned a good portion of on guitar already. Also Where is Your Boy Tonight, both the original and the acoustic. I'll probably like most of the Cork Tree album, as I've liked what I've heard so far.

Another band I recently discovered is Say Anything. My friends know them for Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too and Girlfriend, but I discovered them for a song called Alive With the Glory of Love. Since I really started listening to music I've had an addiction to sappy or catchy love songs. And the hooks in Alive are just to good. They make me want to dance.

Been listening to a lot of new music obviously.

No comments: